 Space / 10086
    Re: The Grand Admiral Approves —Patrick Justison
   Hahaha great! I like the colors. You should see the mod version I made for a Blacktron bounty hunter. Front blasters, commsat uplink, and Blacktron portable assault Laser cannon attached in back. I really need to get a dig. camera. Pat J (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Grand Admiral Approves —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Sounds cool. :^) (...) ACK! I'm sorry about that. I usually try to spell people's names correctly. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)