 Space / *23027 (-5)
  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

Is it just me or is it not possible to register from the brickfest website. I am going to try and make arrangements to attend. That would be my first actual meeting of some fellow AFOLs. If I can go, I will be coming by car, so I could probably (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: Can you dig it?

Dan.. you look suspicously like Serj from System of a Down in that one. Really scary.. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

I have a couple of questions for you, Dan. In the picture of the "bunk corridor", with the woman at one end, on either side of her are what appear to be the same type of black door frame as the one behind her. At first, I assumed this to be the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) I plan on attending, and hope to bring at least one moon base module. Frank (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HDs09K.v5w@lugnet.com... (...) building! (...) If I'm able to go, I might be able to bring two. (The Moonbase Malldule and another) -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact