 Space / *22927 (-5)
  Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)

(...) Thanks. :) I put that together in Illustrator a while back actually. One of the LEGO CAD guys wanted an exploriens control tile. Admiral Giddens was promoted for valued service in materials acquisition. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)

(...) Congrats Admiral! Great pic Mark! The detail of the control panel is great! Chris, *ahem* Sir Admiral Sir, that craft of yours is genious! The construction of the ship is superb and so is the detailing! The circlular-plus piece works well for (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)

Chris Giddens, Commodore 64th PCS fleet checks his space-mail <Transmission download from Grand Admiral Sandlin> .... saved to personal spaceblog www.classic-space.co...motion.jpg <Transmission upload to Grand Admiral Sandlin> RE: Promotion Grand (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

what is the link? i'm going to look for it now... i probably saw it and incorporated parts of your design subliminally. post back soon... -tk "Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HDEyI4.qxz@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

i've been making space quite prolifically... if you'd like to see some more of my designs, check out the following links. Extraglobal Xpresss (URL) StarCrafters (URL) you enjoy and thanks for the cudos -tk "Jonathan Mizner" <ltwjanson@aol.com> wrote (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact