 Space / *22912 (-20)
  Re: hizza my shizza, you dig? (translation: relatively new MOCs)

(...) well grizza ma felizza. always post your creations to lugnet. and i mean always. but more like ALWAYS POST YOUR CREATION ON LUGNET. if for no other reason than as a personal service to me. while i do check brickshelf, i hardly every flip more (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  new guy on the moon!

Just a small thing... (URL) regards, JB (Jibouille) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle...

(...) Joe, Yes, another great addition to the fleet! I like the overall shape of the craft...looks as if it's ready to take on a whole slew of squids! The hinged wings are a neat aspect to an already streamlined design. The drone looks good (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

(...) Travis, Very cool design you have here. I think the wedges/angles work well to create a texture and the use of that canopy along with the layered without-corner plates looks great! That cockpit is chock-full of wirings and controls and the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

Assymetrical? I'm on board. This is a great job Travis....the design is original and functional. You've managed to smooth and curve out what could be in danger of being a boxy shape into a fine light hauler. The sideways orientation of the canopy (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Buzzard.

Absolutely...point well taken. Paul Hartzog has brought this up before concerning engine/frame to pilot size ratio, noting that modern convential craft are very much oversized when compared some of the fighters of sci-fi. I think the other thing (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Buzzard.

Excellent suggestion, Paul. Thank you. I'll have to see what light grey detailing I can work into it. As far as making it a smaller fighter, I agree it would look like a real stuntster, Gil. I guess this is as best time as any to talk about my (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

Too cool, Travis! Beautifull asymmetrical design. You don't see that very often and it's very striking. That Slave 1 cockpit looks great. Very organic looking. Dave "travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HDD90v.11w4@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My wallpaper

(...) I dunno, but it seems to fit the Adaloid pattern of aquatic animals as the basis of their ships (Manta, Stingray, and the mothership that was sorta inspired by a jellyfish). I haven't quite made up my mind on who should use the Piranha. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Contest Running Late?

(...) While I like some of the contest ideas proposed by JHK earlier this thread, I will have to side with Mr. Frog here that the "Unofficial (sorta) Annual Space Building Contest" idea started by Todd was supposed to be targeting each of the TLC (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Starmaster MOC

ExtraGlobal Xpress, the undisputed industry leader in interplanetary parcel delivery, is pleased pull back the curtain on the newest addition to our custom starship line: The Starmaster. Intent on securing the record for cross galaxy freight (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !!

  Rough MOC: Lifepod

Hi guys! I whipped this up tonight ... I'm not totally happy with the color scheme (I want an entirely grey hull), but most of my collection is packed away in anticipation of my move. This is a typical escape pod for the USS Okazaki - it can (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Contest Running Late?

(...) Oooo...ooohhhhh yes please. :-) Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: hizza my shizza, you dig? (translation: relatively new MOCs)

(...) Very, very tasty. Love the front, and the saucer hull. Not so huge on the side 'wing, er, pylon' thingies... maybe if they were 4 studs thick and had some business-ey weapon stuff in them, or maybe of they had a more streamlined shape. Or (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Buzzard.

(...) [...] (...) As has been said, great stripes - it's nice to take advantage of bricks over plates. I like the intakes and "snout" effect on the front. One minor thing I would like is for there to be some light grey detailing on the engines, all (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) (Blush) Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Well SOMEONE has quite the army...

I found something interesting on Brickshelf... (URL) wonder if some grand takeover of Brickfest is in process... :p I'd love to have that many minifigs... -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My wallpaper

(...) That is really cool. I have been meaning to do something like that myself. It would be cool if more people did stuff like that when showing MOCs. (even if it is just a plain starfield or something) -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Space Contest Running Late?

(...) I have been waiting to participate in the Futron Contest myself. I like building in the futron color scheme. It is probably my favorite non-gray color scheme (with Space police 1 and Blacktron 1 tied for second.) However, unfortunately between (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Contest Running Late?

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:HDCxG7.54C@lugnet.com... (...) Didn't we have the Lame Parts Competition near the end of last December to somewhere in January? -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact