 Space / *22897 (-5)
  Re: It's done

(...) (Blush) Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Well SOMEONE has quite the army...

I found something interesting on Brickshelf... (URL) wonder if some grand takeover of Brickfest is in process... :p I'd love to have that many minifigs... -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My wallpaper

(...) That is really cool. I have been meaning to do something like that myself. It would be cool if more people did stuff like that when showing MOCs. (even if it is just a plain starfield or something) -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Space Contest Running Late?

(...) I have been waiting to participate in the Futron Contest myself. I like building in the futron color scheme. It is probably my favorite non-gray color scheme (with Space police 1 and Blacktron 1 tied for second.) However, unfortunately between (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Contest Running Late?

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:HDCxG7.54C@lugnet.com... (...) Didn't we have the Lame Parts Competition near the end of last December to somewhere in January? -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact