 Space / *22897 (-20)
  Re: It's done

(...) (Blush) Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Well SOMEONE has quite the army...

I found something interesting on Brickshelf... (URL) wonder if some grand takeover of Brickfest is in process... :p I'd love to have that many minifigs... -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My wallpaper

(...) That is really cool. I have been meaning to do something like that myself. It would be cool if more people did stuff like that when showing MOCs. (even if it is just a plain starfield or something) -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Space Contest Running Late?

(...) I have been waiting to participate in the Futron Contest myself. I like building in the futron color scheme. It is probably my favorite non-gray color scheme (with Space police 1 and Blacktron 1 tied for second.) However, unfortunately between (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Contest Running Late?

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:HDCxG7.54C@lugnet.com... (...) Didn't we have the Lame Parts Competition near the end of last December to somewhere in January? -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Any new MOCs, Mark?

(...) Mark ... I love your starships. I'd love to see some more capital ships from you. (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Contest Running Late?

Personally, I wouldn't want to step on the toes of the many other people have non-official-themed space contests. To my thinking, Todd's contest was predicated on the official themes, and we have kept with that idea so far. Other opinions? -- (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Contest Running Late?

(...) True... though I have about 4 white parts available right now. How about we do a classic theme contest and/or a different type contest? Such as the hoverthing contest and the non-violent contest. I would like to see some creative building (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Contest Running Late?

(...) I think this is a good idea, how about a Futuron contest, Futuron is next in line after all... (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Space Contest Running Late?

Hey Y'all: Dare I mention it? We did not have a contest so far this year or have I missed it? And I'd like to keep it going to honor Todd, a founder of the site you are now reading and a huge space enthusiast himself. Todd's first "Classic Space" (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Buzzard.

Phil, That is one boss nasty lookin' ship! Kinda reminds me of the A10 Warthog. A really big gun (or guns) with wings stuck on it. Your all-brick approach beautifully conveys the necessary stockiness of the design. Really nice color scheme too. Dave (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) Or, you could try changing the resolution of your camera. There should be an option some were on a menu... normal for web is 640 x 480. -JHK (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

  Re: MOC: The Buzzard.

(...) Nifty craft! I too do not think you could have achieved the design with mainly plates. I like the overall shape and the rear-angled wings. I can definitely see the influence from WWII fighters. I really like the smoothness of the "plated" (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: hizza my shizza, you dig? (translation: relatively new MOCs)

(...) Gallery (only recently)) but I actually do not always go to Brickshelf because the first two keep me pretty busy. ;-) I enjoy reading the background info or hearing about how a certain piece was used "unconventionally" so I'd say post 'em (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: hizza my shizza, you dig? (translation: relatively new MOCs)

(...) (snipola gud stuff) I hear ya, but overall I think the exposure is good thru posting on both. Not only does it capture the attention of those that only look at one or the tuther, but posting here gives a chance for exposition and exchange (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spice Harvester

(...) Thank you! I love it when you give feedback. I've always thought of Dune machinery as having a very different set of design standards, more artistic than functional. (...) Not much right now. I'm still tossing concepts around in my head. I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spice Harvester

(...) Thank you! I'm thinking of building more stuff with those claws. (...) That was probably the most fun to build. I should post a picture of the suspension in action. (...) I'm honored. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spice Harvester

(...) Which in turn reminds me that I need to build something with rotating rear tracks (Maybe PCS... hmmm...) (...) Thank you! I just fell in love with the claws, they were just too odd not to stick on the front. (...) At least it's not a friggin' (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) Thank you! (...) Typically I just zoom out, select the section I want, copy, and paste into a new document. It's worked so far. As an aside, lugnet.publish might be a better place to ask. (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact