 Space / *22687 (-5)
  Re: New Mecha: J-88 Firebrand

(...) Thanks! He may look better than the other LEGO's mini-mecha, but I doubt he's as sturdy as them. His head is only attached to his torso by a dark gray 1x1 round plate, and his torso is attached to his legs by another round plate. If I flick (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: New Mecha: J-88 Firebrand

(...) Hey, Thanks! How really freaky, but I'm studying the Aztec Culture right now :-O! The 'starburst' effect was purely by accident, I was just trying to thicken out the chest. Thanks again, Nathan Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: MB Super Laser

ACPin's utterance expressed in news:HCu066.19wF@lugnet.com: (...) wow! great design! wouldn't want that one pointed at me :) It has a certain "computer-game"-look to it - like something from quake or halflife :) Leg godt og sjovt! (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Warping in with a new MOC - the Mantaclaw

(...) Good balance of color, and very functional-looking. Well done. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Warping in with a new MOC - the Mantaclaw

(...) Zac, This ship is really great: neat function and design! I like the detailed yet uncrowded engines and the panel above them. I too think the thruster packs are spiffy. Keep up the excellent work! ciao&salaam -Andrew (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact