 Space / *22572 (-5)
  Lego Dacta Delivers! (was: Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?)

(...) HAHA! Lego Dacta delivers. After a 2 month wait on parts, the above set has now arrived! This set has the large domes in it. (along with some other cool parts). mmmm now the PCS moonbase can begin... Rock on. PCS. Chris <>< space. FUT .space (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

Man would custom space sets be sweee...eeet! Chris, could you offer an approximate part count? What about the possibility of offering a kit without the parts you are short on? Greg "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Ahem... um how much you got?? :-) Honestly though, I have looked into making it a custom kit. I have all the parts to do it I do believe. The ones I'm low on are: The smaller curved dome windows (URL) and medium arches in white: (URL) how much (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Bugs found in Insectoids!

Hi all! I've bought three of the larger Insectoids sets used [1] and they arrived in the mail today. Eager to see what I had bought I opened the box and started investigating the parts. The models were still partly assembled so I began taking them (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

  Rules for April Fool's Day (was: Strange Find on Lego.com)

Okay, so for next year, let's review: 1. On or around April 1st, someone may post astonishing news/pictures on LUGNET. 2. Some people may believe the news/pictures are real, and post incredulous comments about them. 3. Some people may realize it is (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact