 Space / *22187 (-10)
  Re: Mysterious minifig?

Perhaps the set is from a foreign S@H equivalent? (I know, I know, "Gee, you're soooooo helpful"...) -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

(...) I cracked up on this! Joe Meno (who is wondering about the Sea Monkey Reproduction graphic on Felix' Brickshelf account) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

Hi Adrian, I also have one of these minifigs, still in the bag. I bid on mine on eBay around six months ago. I asked around to see if anyone else knew where it came from and the most useful answer I got was that it was given away at a space expo in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory - revised teaser pic

No... :) Just some cheap Photoshop work turning up levels and editing out any imperfections in the background. Here's another example, and teaser: (URL) edited out all the shadows. It tooks a LONG time, though. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory - revised teaser pic

nice work... did you just glue those together? -tk "John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HBwtK6.1HGr@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Tera Class 'Desert Stormer'

someone buy please help this guy get a better camera... looks like you have the same problem with your web cam that i do... is it a logitech ball cam? -tk "TheBlindMan2" <blindman_4_ever@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HBrx83.1MpC@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Web Editors (was 3 new MOC's)

one of us should start using a different name to post. i think that people might confuse our names. under the from we both are posting just travis. let me know what you think. i don't want to change mine, but if you've been using just travis longer (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

(...) Well, I gave shop@home a call, and 3928 doesn't show up in the database there. It just gets more and more interesting. What I need is someone like Jake @ Lego Direct to help me out :) Adrian (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

(...) it from S@H? If they can't order it, they might at least have a set name for it. Frank (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

That’s a really interesting find! Right now I wish I was in you’re position. If I had any information I'd readily share it with you. Contact the original owner if it’s at all possible. Knowledge of foreign products is scarce. You’re lucky to have (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact