 Space / *21422 (-5)
  Shark Teaser Pic

Whoohoo!!! I finished it and as soon as the headache goes away I'll take some more pics of all the details until then teaser pic for your enjoyment is here: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: Construction 'bots

(...) Very colourful! I like the welding alligator. That's a good idea, going with a construction theme. Jeff J (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crow's Nest

(...) Simple, yet technical. Small, yet packed with stuff. Exellent use of parts. This is what space MOCs should be! Dang, how cool is the bed on the roof?! Thanks for sharing this... I've been looking at the pics for a while and waiting on the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crow's Nest

"Jeff Jardine" <jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote in message news:HAIs7L.BB5@lugnet.com... (...) Tee hee. Sorry but I couldn't wait. (...) There (...) out). (...) I love this thing. Aside from the nice weird shape pulling me in, I really enjoy the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crow's Nest

This is so cool Jeff...I love the space as a new frontier designs. The interior is just beautiful...looks so 'realistic' and meshes wonderfully with the backstory. The bunk w/lockers on the ceiling is awesome...great 3 dimensional thinking. Any (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact