 Space / *21382 (-5)
  Re: How would you move a planet?

(...) I'm almost surprised no one thought of this earlier. Simply use a net to catch passing asteroids or comets and sooner or later you would build up enough speed to go somewhere. I'd better clarify. A net might be a bit week and would be punched (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: How would you move a planet?

"Markassius" <mark.de.kock@NOSPAM.home.nl> wrote in message news:HAGs8u.F4q@lugnet.com... (...) earth (...) Now I have this image of a planet thhhhpppptttttt-ing around in space like a balloon losing air. Thanks :-) [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Big Blue Space Ship

(...) Waoow, I like it. Can you share the DAT file? Greetings, Damien (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: How would you move a planet?

I think the gravity idea would be our best bet. I remember in the book "Ringworld" (where the idea for the setting of the game "Halo" was stolen from), an alien civilization packed up their entire solar system. they pulled all of the inhabited (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: How would you move a planet?

(...) Terry Pratchett. The turtle is called The Great A'tuin and she just swims through the milky-way in the direction SHE wants :-) (...) Good one. (...) Nop, not as far as we know. But we could just punch a hole in the thin earth crust and have (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact