 Space / *21087 (-20)
  Re: Can't we all just get along?

Tony, this is quite possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It's inspiring me to go forward with my own scifi train ideas. Build on! Mark (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) You got peanut butter on my chocolate! Truly a shotgun marriage of which you can be proud. (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mini Alphabet Project

Thanks Mark. Are you a fellow canuck? I did think about puting something in the dome and then I didn't get around to doing it. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mini Alphabet Project

Thanks James. I'm glad you like the F-wing. It's my least favorite of them all. It was hard doing that one in mini. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

Now thats some Pre Classic-Space goodness. Really good job there Chris. I like the engines the best. Keep it up. A question though. Is there a set guide line on whats required to build something in the Pre Classic-space sub theme? Like Chris (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

And we'll have fun, fun FUN! This again show why this subtheme kicks thruster. The detailing of this is just incredible. I LOVE the small bell with sensor inside - definately one for the greeb database. The length of it really plays to the retro (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

(...) fan tastic... love it! can't wait to see more (as usual) cheers! Jk (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

(...) amazed, but all these shots show the huge attention to detail both inside and out. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) You have a good memory- I don't remember saying that, but it does sound like something I would have said. Wow- that must have been some time in... late 2000? I joined PNLTC in August of that year, and picked up my first 9v train soon after. -- (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Thanks- I actually thought I'd get a flogging from the Train folks (except the Germans, perhaps, who seem to thrive on this sort of thing). But the response to this has been totally overwhelming. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  MOC: Articualted Power Exosuit.

Hi, This is my first go at a mech of any size. I've done a couple of small ones to 'get the feel' and have been learning a lot from the masters in .mecha. This mech is designed as a general purpose machine useful in any situation from construction (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space) !

  Re: Mini Alphabet Project

Those are great Jamie! I too like the G-wing the best. It's my favorite of the minifig scale. suggestion: try a gray 1 x 1 tile inverted and wedge it perpendicular between the studs under the clear dome. It has a good likeness to the pilot (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: late w/ the Seed

Perhaps he's hopped one of those new plush warp cruises to Alpha Prime, living off the fabulous riches awarded to him through the bottomless coffers of the .space curatorship? ;) -G (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Looks like Jassim is still alive.

Hokey smoke...looks like another monster. I was just wondering about Dan the other day - hadn't seen much from him lately. Thanks for being on the vigil John... -G (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

This beauty put me on the fast track right back to my childhood. Awesome Tony....truly awesome. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

No, they just lunch the opposite way of driving.... nature will do the rest :-) just as a kite. Kyle McDonald <Kyle.McDonald@Sun.COM> wrote in message news:3E42F74A.405070...Sun.COM... (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

Cool.... not build a station for the moonbase project and you will have something realllllyyyy cool! S Tony Hafner <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message news:H9wuLK.LJ0@lugnet.com... (...) 70's. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes: Stinky!! I put in a duplicate link in my post! (...) That last link should be "and the Unnamed speed of the (URL) <>< (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

Hi all, To help the HopLab along in exploring planetary objects, the engineers of the era before Classic Space created a platform for Mineral Scanning and Detecting as well as Mapping and Recon. The Uranium Search Flyer, or US FLY, can usually be (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) I've been wanting to see this since you wrote you had bought some trains, I can't seem to find the message right now, it was something like (regarding space trains): I hope you are ready beacuse they are comming! It was worth the wait and I (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact