 Space / *19802 (-5)
  Re: New MOC: TAPod

thanks, that is a really kewl pod. -travis "Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:H8434o.4IG@lugnet.com... (...) build (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: ViaTran and SCM

Hey Paul, Sorry for the delayed response...vacation and all :) My orginal plan for this was to create the truck, then move on to cargo movers, atmospheric transports and eventually a space transport capable of carrying multiple containers. However, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

This is really interesting. You know, the micro class of ships is slowly growing on me. For this one, I particularily like the nautical look of it...almost has esthetic echoes of the Starblazers' Yamato. Veddy cool. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pod just not practical? Try a Cube...

Thanks to everyone for the comments, and pointing out the accessories you liked, etc. :) That's what really got me going on this. Jon: I love the idea about how the walls would go transparent when you start it up - sounds like something that could (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

That's a really cool idea. I've always liked your hoverbikes... I'll go and make some myself. Can we make variations on the fleebnork power source? I have a few ideas for it. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact