 Service / 39
38  |  40
Subject:
Missing Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.service
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:20:28 GMT

"Michael Jorgensen" <jorgensen@iprimus.ca> wrote in message
news:<FvBu5L.Joy@lugnet.com>...
Well, It finally happened...I bought a set with a missing piece

I myself just bought a set yesterday that has two deformed pieces in it. It
is the "Fright Knights" 'Witch's Castle.' The legs of the two 'guards'
mini-figs, the ones that are safely sealed in the vacuum-formed insert, both
look melted. The plastic around them doesn't seem to be disturbed, so I have
to believe they were packaged this way.

This is the first time anything like this has happened in a Lego set. I don'
t want to take it back to the store because at this point the set is
discontinued, and I don't want to lose the chance to have it. But I'm
disappointed that the legs are all melted. I don't know what to do about it.