 Service / 33
Re: Questions about LEGO Shop at Home [US $ Canada]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.service
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:37:01 GMT

In lugnet.service, Fei Yue writes:
Dear everyone,
Reading from the past posts, I know that LEGO S@H is a mail-order service
which is for North America only. I live in Hong Kong but fortunately I have
a friend in US. I am going to request him for buying the LEGO parts from S@H
for me. Can you tell me the mail address of LEGO S@H, which is for ordering
the parts?
Can we order the LEGO parts of past years? At least can we order LEGO
parts of 1999 at this moment?

Here is what they have. See www.brickset.co.uk for pictures.

5130-Windows & Seats
5318-Headwear
5050-Airplane Pieces
5316-Transparent Pieces
5386-Antennas
5388-Hinges
5315-Connectors
5033-Lights
5391-Battery Box
K5391-Lights & Battery ZBox
5037-Electric Plates
5133-Town Pieces
5396-Cockpits
5389-Divers Pieces
5394-Horses
5132-Wheels & Bearings
5397-Magents & Holders
5390-Contruction Pieces
5382-Aquazone Pieces
5216-Steep Roof Bricks (black)
5127-Low Roof Bricks (red)
5161-Inverted Roof Bricks (red)
5151-Steep Roof Bricks (red)
5215-Bricks (green)
5140-Bricks (red)
5141-Bricks (blue)
5142-Bricks (white)
5143-Bricks (yellow)
5144-Bricks (black)
5145-Bricks (grey)
621-Brick Seperator (grey)
630-Brick Seperator (green)*
624-Basic Motor*
5321-Large Plates (white)
5320-Small Plates (white)
5217-Plates (black)
5146-Plates (blue)
5147-Plates (red)
5149-Doors & Windows (red)
5165-Hinges & Couplings
628-Jumbo Baseplate (grey)*
626-Large Baseplate (green)*
627-Large Baseplate (blue)*
629-Building Plates (red, yellow, green; 1 each)
697-Idea Book*
5381-Adventurers Pieces
5313-Spaceport Pieces
5319-Decorated Pieces
5314-RES-Q Pieces
5303-Buffers*
5300-Train engine*
5310-Train light*
5304-Train wheels*
5302-Boogieplates*
5305-Connection Wire*
5309-Wagon plate (red)*

There are also tons of TECHNIC packs. Many of the sets I listed might be sold
out, as many have been discontinued and are being cleared out to make way for
LEGO Direct. Those with an (*) are not discontinued. There are also some
special sets you might be intrestead in. Excepet for 3438, all are
discontinued.

2148-Yellow truck
3442-Red truck
2126-Train Cars
3438-McDonald's

Where can we find a full catalogue of service? I went to
http:\\www.LEGO.com\service(not exactly)last year, and there were more parts
than the parts printed on the catalogue. However, I went to the above web
address today, there remains only service for Technic, in which there is
just a motor! So can we request a full catalogue from LEGO S@H? If not,
please tell where can we find it. Thank you!