 Scala / 78
77  |  79
Subject:
Scala New Releases Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:34:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I called Lego Consumer Service again today and got some more info on Scala sets
to be released this year.  In addition to the four sets I mentioned in my
earlier post, there'll also be #3152 Playroom for Baby Thomas.  These will be
available in September.  And here's good news: a few other items will be offered
in April (possibly on April 31; I don't remember exactly what the lady told me).
These include: #3155 Olivia doll, #3156 Women's outfit, and a new Christian doll
(I don't remember the item number of this one).