 Scala / 62
61  |  63
Subject:
Description of 3116 Cool Icecream Cafe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 18:39:08 GMT

The Cool Icecream Cafe (3116) which I ordered from New Zealand finally came
last week.  It has a soft-serve icecream machine piece which you can not find
in any other sets but 3246 (the icecream shop from 1998) as far as I know.  You
can make it push down icecream right onto a "glass" container!  This set also
has a rare orange base plate (11x6 flower studs), which I wish was at least
twice as big.  It comes with an Andrea doll in an yellow outfit with a rainbow
skirt.  It's a very cute set!  I'm hoping they will make a pizza place or
something in the future.  Or a bakery maybe.