 Scala / 3
  Any other Scala fans here?

I think its great. My 2 daughters love it. Far better quality than Barbie. etc., and much more versatile and extensible. Huw (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.scala)

  Re: Any other Scala fans here?

I finally got around to subscribing to this NG:-) I think it's great as well. My daughter is turning 12 and she loves them. My only gripe is that everything gets muddled because we collect Belville as well. Which to play with, etc. It also has (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.scala)