 Scala / 160
  Re: New Scala sets

(...) Hi Frank, no more need to use your scanner as I also got a Belville set this weekend and uploaded the new sets to www.brickset.com . Simply use the direct link if you only need the new Scala images: (URL) entire 2001 section is constantly (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.admin.database)

  (canceled)

  Re: New Scala sets

(...) willing to "borrow" pictures from Brickset). (...) I wish we could see a merging of the data from Brickshelf and Lugnet. Lugnet in general has a better engine, but Brickset is definitely more complete in many areas. Frank (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.admin.database)