 Scala / 145
    walls —Diana Franich
   Frank, I am interested in the walls and furniture. Can we trade something or would you take cash? If so how much for wallsW/ windows? Sorry I don't have any pillars. (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.scala)

        Re: walls —John Neal
     Diana- I have walls with doors, walls, and walls with doors and windows. What specifically are you looking for? Check this set out: (URL) ; I have multiple copies of items from it for sale. Just let me know. -John (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.scala)

        Re: walls —Frank Filz
   (...) Ok, I need to go through all the sets I have and figure out what wall and furniture bits I want to part with. If you have anything exciting, a trade would be possible, but cash would be good also (I actually need to start turning stuff over (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.scala)