 Scala / 128
  I've been given this offer

The other day, my local ABS pusher wanted to know if I was interested in Scala, I told him no! :) (no offence) But he kept on wining about how he wanted to get rid of a set, that he apparently is having a hard time selling. He has 9 sets 3143, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.scala)

  Re: I've been given this offer

(...) I can't find set 3143.Is it Scala, and how much does this person want? Have them e-mail me (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.scala)