 Scala / 118
117  |  119
Subject:
Obtaining Scala Add-ons/Accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 11:28:06 GMT

I bought the Lego Sunshine Home (also known as Family Home - Code 3290) last
year for my daughter. Since then , I have had difficulty finding such items as
extra rooms/ furniture sets etc in England.
On visiting Legoland, Windsor last month, I obtained extra people/clothes but
the range of other items was limited to say the least.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any stores/outlets that will supply
overseas customers.