 Scala / 111
  New Scala sets in American online catalog

I was just checking out the new sets in the American online catalog. Looks like some neat stuff. Some comments: These new sets have an interesting new foliage piece. Look at 3150 or 3152 for a good view of it. 3148 Carla and the Bear Cubs: I still (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.scala)

  Re: New Scala sets in American online catalog

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) I just tried ordering a couple of these from S@H (3148 and 3159). The salesperson asked where I had heard about them, so I mentioned the online catalog. They will be out sometime in August. The prices for those (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.fabuland)