 Robotics / VLL / 45
    Extensions to Scout via VLL —Paul McMahon
   Hi, I am a newbe to lugnet so please forgive me for verboseness and the cross post to the two groups, but my request seems to be across both. My son has been using a scout & microscout in combination for 3 motor robots for some time, using the scout (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.vll, lugnet.robotics.scout)