 Robotics / VLL / 31 (-5)
  Dos VLL Interpreter / Driver

Hi all; I have developed a DOS VLL Interpreter / Driver that does not use the Scout to talk to the MicroScout, rather it uses a simple LED driver circuit direct attached to the PC Parallel port. There are two versions; both DOS based. One is a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: WinVLL released

Rainer Balzerowski sends me German version ini file. I am very happy. I append it to the archive. I am looking forward to receive other languages ini files. Thank you. (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: WinVLL released

Hi, all: Do you enjoy my WinVLL ? Now I need your help. I try the WinVLL to the multilingual program. But I have Japanese Ed. Windows only. Would you help me to destribute non-English nor Japanese Ed. Winvll.ini file. Please visit for datailes: (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: WinVLL released

(...) Thanks. I think so. (...) There are the same points between USB IR Tower and COM IR TOWER, but there are also different points. USB IR Tower can transmit VLL. USB IR TOWER does not echo back the transmitting contents like COM IR TOWER. For (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: WinVLL released

(...) VERY nice! This is what LEGO should have supplied with the MICRO-Scouts! We do not as yet have the 2.0's, can you explain what the tower can do and what it's like? Thanks Dean (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact