 Robotics / Vision Command / 84
  English version of VC software - where, from?

Hello. I am new to LEGO Mindstorms world. I live in Poland where LEGO is not selling its Vision Command extension to Mindstorms. I have it bought in Germany. Unfortunately the software included in a.m. set was localized, and is available only in (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)