 Robotics / Vision Command / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
My first 'first' post...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 11:59:34 GMT

VC: great toy. Shame about the picture quality, though.

FYI, it does not work on NT2000, just flatly refuses to install.

However, the generic Logitech drivers available at www.logitech.com v5.3
work just fine with the camera (and give additional features like webcam). I
have tried them on Win98, but unfortunately I think my PC running NT2000 is
too old and has old USB support because although they also install fine on
NT2000, they do not recognise the camera. Has anyone else tried this?

Huw