 Robotics / Vision Command / 201
200  |  202
Subject:
CamCom ActiveX.exe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:01:51 GMT

CamCom is an ActiveX.exe and makes in a VB-project classes available, which
make the detection of color and movement possible.

For this purpose detection areas must be defined. This can take place at
run-time by program control or over the control-unit surface.

Area definitions can be stored as configuration files, which can be
generated and loaded also at run-time.

The class makes events available, which  the detection of movement or color
indicates.

Camera Command was mainly developed for Vision Command by Lego Mindstorms ,
functioned in addition, with every other Webcam if the suitable driver is
installed.

http://members.chello.at/hostwebspace/CamCom/Default.htm