 Robotics / Vision Command / 198
Re: Books on Vision Command and Image Processing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 02:20:17 GMT

If Vision Command works like Lego RoboLab's image processing software, then
look at:
http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu/robolabatceeo/College/tutorials/image_cli/Image%20Processing/intro.htm

Lego RoboLab software can use the Vision Command hardware.  For more on
RoboLab, look at:
http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu/Robolab/default.asp

For general image processing, look at:
http://mike.me.tufts.edu/ME118/index.html
http://www.ni.com/devzone/libraries/default.htm
then Vision
http://www.ni.com/products/
then Vision

Maybe the VC CD has something not revealed from the installed software.
Press SHIFT key when you insert the CD, then use My Computer to look at the
contents on your CDROM drive.

In lugnet.robotics, Jon Hauris writes:
Hi, Does anybody know of any books on Vision Command at all.  Especially any
books at the level of David Baum's or Bagnall's on Mindstorms.  I am really
interested in detailed image processing with Vision Command.