 Robotics / Vision Command / 187
    Re: Vision System —Stef Mientki
   Hallo Jan Willem, Maybe I'm too old fashioned, I only have winXP professional (I thought that was quiet modern and complete), but trying to install the MSI-file, I get this message: "This setup requires the .NET Framework. Please install the .NET (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: Vision System —Steven Lane
     (...) I just wandered over from .Technic I have no buisness in robotics but I do know if you use 'window's update' found on the start menu they offer the .net framework as a download, for free. Steve (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: Vision System —Lars Gertsen
   Hello, You can find the .NET framework at: www.microsoft.com/net It is about 20MB. There is a SP2. This is only an 4MB upgrade and still require the original Lars Gertsen - Denmark "Stef Mientki" <s.mientki@ids.kun.nl> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)