 Robotics / Vision Command / 185
    Re: Vision System —Stef Mientki
    (...) nice, but I don't know what do with it: MSI-files ?? best regards, Stef Mientki (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: Vision System —Jan Willem Knop
   Hi Stef, MSI stands for Microsoft Installer files. Just right click on the file and select Install (or whatever equivalent is your language version of Windows). The rest should be self explaining. Regrads, Jan Willem (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: Vision System —Stef Mientki
   Hallo Jan Willem, Maybe I'm too old fashioned, I only have winXP professional (I thought that was quiet modern and complete), but trying to install the MSI-file, I get this message: "This setup requires the .NET Framework. Please install the .NET (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: Vision System —Steven Lane
     (...) I just wandered over from .Technic I have no buisness in robotics but I do know if you use 'window's update' found on the start menu they offer the .net framework as a download, for free. Steve (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: Vision System —Lars Gertsen
   Hello, You can find the .NET framework at: www.microsoft.com/net It is about 20MB. There is a SP2. This is only an 4MB upgrade and still require the original Lars Gertsen - Denmark "Stef Mientki" <s.mientki@ids.kun.nl> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)