 Robotics / Vision Command / 168
167  |  169
Subject:
Should I start regretting my VC impulse buy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 06:38:44 GMT

Hi all,

I just received my Vision Command set, purchased on an impulse when I read a
post on Lugnet that I could get it for $25 from KBtoys.com.

It arrived today, and I've just spent a couple of fruitless hours trying to
get the Lego camera to work on my iMac under Mac OS 9.

See, I saw everyone saying it was just a repackaged Logitech QuickCam, so I
figured with the USB interface it would work fine.  However, now I discover
that the Lego camera is a version of the Logitech QuickCam Web, and I can't
find a Mac driver for that one.  Dangit.

Nope, don't have VirtualPC, nor do I want it.

I see posts from a year ago in this newsgroup asking if the Lego camera
works on the Mac, and no responses.  This is not good :(

Can anyone give me some hope?

Thanks,

Doug