 Robotics / Vision Command / 166
  Re: Running Vision Command on XP

(...) etc... Thanks for the instructions, I followed them all except the bit on VCS VERSION 1.1, so I was only partly successfull. LegoCam is working. Any other suggestions as to where one gets this ? Any idea what the update actually contains ? (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Running Vision Command on XP

Well, it would be nice if Lego would make this "update" available on-line. AFAIK, this update is only on the RIS 2.0 CD. Perhaps, you could order the RIS 2.0 updgrade from Lego. I suppose this update was to make VCS compatible with RIS 2.0 which (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)