 Robotics / Vision Command / 157
    Kris's VCS ActiveX Component —Duncan Lawrence
   Has anyone sucessfully got hold of Kris Wauters, to get the password for his ZIP files. He's a very elusive bloke! Please Email me the password, if you have it. Thank you (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: Kris's VCS ActiveX Component —Kris Wauters
   (...) Duncan, check out my website www.snoozysplace.be.tf You will find the latest version over there, and also my emailadres where you can ask me for the password. btw, English isn't my native language, so what does "elusive bloke" mean ? Greetz, (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: Kris's VCS ActiveX Component —Benton Jackson
   (...) It means "hard to find". The fact that you answered 6 months later is proof of that! (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.vc)