 Robotics / Vision Command / 156
    VC on WindowsXP Pro —John Jankowski
   Has anyone gotten VC to work completely on WindowsXP Pro? I would like to know how you did it. Thanks John (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: VC on WindowsXP Pro —Ted Hess
   Yes I did. It took a bit of hacking. I can follow-up this note if necessary with some more details but I'll have to figure it out again myself. I did this about 6 months ago while beta testing XP. You will need a Win98 system, preferably networked (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)