 Robotics / Vision Command / 128
  Wireless replacement for USB cable

I would like to create a VC robot that is not limited by the legnth of the USB cable. Does anyone sell a wireless product that could replace the annoying cable? Can I setup one of those X10 wireless cameras to work with VC instead of the LEGO CAM (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)