 Robotics / Vision Command / 127
126  |  128
Subject:
Wireless replacement for USB cable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:14:53 GMT

   I would like to create a VC robot that is not limited by the legnth of the
USB cable. Does anyone sell a wireless product that could replace the annoying
cable?

   Can I setup one of those X10 wireless cameras to work with VC instead of the
LEGO CAM (really an Intel camera)? This would be ok, but I'd rather have
something to actually replaces the cable.