 Robotics / Vision Command / 121
Re: Dual Vision Command Controll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:52:26 GMT

Hi Eric,

i did not try this yet, but the logitech SDK should support this !

http://developer.logitech.com/sdk/

If you downloaded the SDK you'll find a sample called HydraQC. This sample
demonstrates the use of several (6 i guess) cameras at once.

Rainer

In lugnet.robotics.vc, Eric Sophie writes:
Anybody successfully incorporate two Vision Command sensor/cams to one PC?
There are alot of in's and out's to doing this...I have ideas (and the need)
but I want some feed back before discussing it. Anybody got two connected to
one computer?.....Eric