 Robotics / Vision Command / 112
    Re: Help me - Vision command with windows millenium. & another question —Alan Carmack
   I have a Dell Pentium III 833 and my copy of Vision Command works fine on Windows ME. But my question about VC is whether one is limited to making 1 minute videos with it. My son and I were making some videos today and the software cut us off at (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Help me - Vision command with windows millenium. & another question —Rob Doucette
   "Alan Carmack" <amenpage@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:004e01c0a5d6$76...jgb6b01... (...) videos (...) us (...) I use the Windows Movie Maker utility that came with ME, it seems to work OK although there are no format options. I'm looking for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)