 Robotics / Telerobotics / 60
    Lego or Biscuit pc/Linux (for path following robot) —Teoman Naskali
   Hello all, I have to build a robot for my thesis projet that will be able to follow a line and inetrpret some graphical commands on the line (like left triangle turn left, big circle wait 10 secs etc) I was planning on modifying my remote controlled (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu)