 Robotics / Telerobotics / 49
Re: New Lego WebBrick 2.0b
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.tele
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 17:42:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.tele, Amnon Silverstein writes:
I have a new version of WebBrick. WebBrick now lets you do full 2-way
communication with your brick via JavaScript! You can make a web page with
buttons that activate your robot, and you can read in the sensor values and
make the sensor values change the web page. For example, you can make a web
page that has a background color that gets lighter or darker depending what the
light sensor on your robot sees. You can set up a robot claw with a web cam,
and your friends can run the robot from around the world, and they can see
sensor feedback to tell the position of the arm.
The new code is a beta version, since I have not yet tested it very much. If
you want to give it a shot, I have example JavaScript code to get you started.
Please let me know if you have any trouble, or if it works well.
Regards,
Amnon

http://www.best.com/~amnon/Homepage/Lego/

Thanks Amnon! That is really great!