 Robotics / Telerobotics / 36
    Easy Telerobotics, no programming needed! —Amnon Silverstein
   WebBrick is a free program that lets you connect your Lego Mindstorm's robot to a web-page user interface. When anyone on the internet connects to your web page, they can press buttons on the page that activate your robot. There are 6 buttons you (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.tele)

        Re: Easy Telerobotics, no programming needed! —Ryan J. Schave
   That's a pretty slick program. It has a clean interface. What did you write it in? VB ? I imagine I can use the camera from Vision Command as a web cam. Unfortunately I don't know anything about web cam's as far as software goes. Can you point me in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.tele)

        Re: Easy Telerobotics, no programming needed! —Amnon Silverstein
   That Math.random is a hack to fool JavaScript into sending messages to WebBrick. Here is how the JavaScript works: First, I make a fake image variable "dummy." When you push a button, JavaScript is given the command to load the image with the image (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.tele)