 Robotics / Telerobotics / 34
  Re: Tele-Operate Me

You can combine both techniques. Neither is difficult. With some javascript and .asp you can utilize session variables on an IIS server to do this. (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.tele)

  Re: Tele-Operate Me

(...) I've found the perfect way to do this. I should be able to have everyone on a watch screen with cue then when it's that persons turn it changes there screen to the control screen. I'm borrowing the idea found at the Gates Motel (URL) should (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.tele)