 Robotics / Telerobotics / 3
    Web-controlled RCX —Eric Brok
   I've asked students of mine to find a solution to remote-control an rcx by the web. These are just their first steps in this area. Has anyone established this already? What techniques did you use and what is your experience? Our local network is NT. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.tele)

        Re: Web-controlled RCX —Ben Erwin
   This guy has done it: (URL) remote-controlled an RCX over the internet using the LabVIEW 5.0 Web Server combined with ROBOLAB commands along with the free Basic Real Server from real.com for the video... all running on an NT server. But I am just (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.tele)