 Robotics / Telerobotics / 12
  Telerobotic webcam

This group seems to be pretty dead, so I thought I'd try and liven it up. We got a Mindstorms camera mount linked up to the web. I'm not doing the control through Windows. Instead, I'm using some perl CGI and other scripts to send IR messages to the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.tele)