 Robotics / Spybotics / 61
Re: Spybot System Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:23:47 GMT

"Marco Correia" <marco@soporcel.pt> wrote in message
news:001801c24a9a$231edf40$610b010a@soporcel.pt...
So, that confirms, more or less, Jake McKee's msg:

"EEPROM: There is a total of 4k available. We reserve 256 bytes for • general,
non-program use (READ-WRITE), such as persistent Spybot information (e.g.
motor setup or a self-controlled data log) and the rest (3.75k) is used • for
downloading programs and data (READ-ONLY)."

I'm a bit curious of the whereabouts of the "missing" 210 bytes,
when comparing the expected 3840 bytes (4096-256) with the reported 3630
bytes.

If I had to guess I'd assume patches to the ROM would be stored in the
flash.
So it's either that or it's used in structure control?

Dean