 Robotics / Spybotics / 402
401  |  403
Subject:
Some beginner questions on serial communication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:32:58 GMT

Hello everybody,

This is my first post, I hope someone can help. I've recently started
programming my Spybot with NQC and BricxCC. I would like to know how to send and
receive serial data from the RCX to a Sptbot and vice versa. Also, is serial the
only way to communicate between two Spybots or is there a simpler way to
communicate, if so, please let me know.