 Robotics / Spybotics / 400
    Re: Problems with FindWorld() function —John Hansen
   (...) Nope. NQC is definitely generating bad code. My apologies. I will fix it right away. John Hansen (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Problems with FindWorld() function —John Hansen
   (...) The Spybot LASM Opcode documentation for this opcode is just plain wrong. It says that the command structure is 6 bytes. The first byte is the opcode 0xd5. The second byte is the variable number. The third byte is the "find source" (relation (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)