 Robotics / Spybotics / 4
  Re: Which spybotic set is best?

(...) Yeah, my computor is a Pentium 3, 11 Gigabites hard drive, etc. Only, how do I figure out if my computor has a serial port, without hauling the computor from its corner and unwiring it? -JHK -P.S this is, as far as I can tell, the first 'fan' (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Which spybotic set is best?

(...) If it's a desktop machine, you most likely have COM port. The question is, do you have a *free* port available. Have a look at the back of your PC and look for a DB9 or DB25 male connector (with pins). It may be labeled IOIO. -Rob. (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)