 Robotics / Spybotics / 391
390  |  392
Subject:
Unable to download a mission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:00:35 GMT

Hi,
   I am not able to download a mission into a spybot. If I use
SpyboticsDiagnostics sw (SDsw), it is OK with a test mission. But if I use
spybotics.exe (Ssw), the spybot is not detected.
   I watched the serial line. In case of SDsw, there is some data exchange begining by "98 7D 00 01 BB 97 00 98 ..." but in case of Ssw, there is "00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ..." sent.
   What should I check, set or change in used sw?
Thanks,
Vasek.